This page is dedicated for my favorite quotes, inspirational stories, memes, etc.
For You, the other quote-lovers-like-me out in the world, please enjoy!
Here is a list of my favorite quotes posted on my Facebook page:
- Happiness is a mood, not a destination.
- Infatuation fools all.
- You have to come to the bridge first before you can cross it.
- Live day by day, dont bite the bullet.
- If you are not very careful, Your possessions will posses you!
- Chivalry is not dead, Just Forgotten.
- Go With My Heart… Or My Mind?
- What would You attempt if you knew you would not fail?
- Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Your Words will never phase me!
- Only The Strong Will Adapt and Overcome.
- Im not a slave to a God that doesnt exist and I am not a slave to a world that doesnt give a shit.
- Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.
- I dont give a Fuck.
Now, each one of the following quotes has a story behind it and maybe someday I’ll tell you all about how lifes miracles and tragedies have shaped my vision of the world.
Let me know if you’re interested in a particular quote and would like to read the story behind it. Leave a comment to learn more. Do any of these quotes resignate with you too?
Log on to:
To follow my Goodreads profile and see my list of favorite quotes there!
More favorites quotes:
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
- “Time is limited. If I can make good use of it, I’ll be much more successful. So I’m going to be more productive.”
- “Failure is unavoidable in our lives. But if I can learn something from it every time, the chance of success will only increase.”
- “Missing you gets easier everyday because even though you are there, you are one day closer to the next time you will.”
- “There is no passion to be found playing small-in setting for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.” -Edgar Allen Poe
- “You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.”- Amy Poehler
- “Sometimes we are tested. Not to show our weakness but to discover our strengths.”
- “Our eyes are useless when the mind is blind.”
- “True self – self acceptance”
- “Remembering understanding applying analyzing evaluating creating. Abstract thinking, clear thinking.”
- “Critical thinking takes reading, writinh, speaking and listening skills to the next level logical thinking know difference valid and invalid reasoning.”
- “Establish priorities.”
- “Tell me and I forget; show me and I remember; involve me and I understand.”
- “Explore to continue self knowledge.”
- “Make use of mistakes, build transferrable skills.”
- “Adjectives: accomplished, educated, encourage, explore, guided, identify, modify, respond to, provide feed back.”
- “Learn by seeing, hearing, and moving.”
- “Great is the power of steady misrepresentation.” – Chares Darwin
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majrity,it is time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
- “Life is a tradegy to people who feel and life is a comedy for those who think.” Unknown
- “When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that’s when you alwsyd know you don’t” Unknown
- “The tunnel vision you can get going through your life, you forget to live.” – MJ Kasel
- “Love is like a river, it will create another path around any obstacles.” Unknown